Iridology is the study of the iris (colour part of the eye). Iridology is used by many practitioners to understand the client’s constitution. Used as a tool (map) to recognize clues of what might be going on in a person’s physical and emotional body.
This Iridology information is taught on the basis that a person’s eye changes up to approximately the age of twenty two and then there after shows a blue print of the person’s physical and emotional make up or structure of all their body systems. A great self help technique to show you what physical and if you want to learn more emotional constitution you were born with.
This Magic of Basic Iridology workshop is presented by Constance Santego Workshops.
Topics covered in the manual:
- All body systems iridology chart – the student will gain an in depth view of the human body structure and system.
- Color type – The student will learn about the different color types of the eyes and what these colors relate to.
- Color discoloration – The student will learn to recognize color discoloration in the eyes of the client, and associate these discolorations with the conditions they imply.
- Fiber structures, – The student will learn about the fiber structures of the eyes and their relationship to Iridology.
- Autonomic nerve wreath conditions – In this chapter, the student will learn about the autonomic nerve wreath, and the conditions related to it in Iridology
- Other markings, radii solaris etc. – The student will learn about the radii solaris of the eye, as well as other markings that will inform about the condition of the client.
- Lacunas and psori – this part of the course will inform the student about lacunas and psori of the eye structure.
Everything You Will Receive:
- Iridology Level 1 & Level 2 Manuals
- Iridology Eye Chart
- Online Photos
- Anatomy/Physiology Manual
- Pathology Manual
- Business Manual
- You will learn the technique of reading the markings in the eyes and what they mean about your health and emotions.
- Picture of your eyes to read
Register For Online Course or Onsite Workshop